Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Biola University

How to get in: The Biola admissions process usually begins the fall or winter of a student's senior year in high school, when an application is submitted. Depending on the application deadline for which a student has applied, they will usually be notified of admittance in the winter or spring of the senior year.

Tour: http://undergrad.biola.edu/tour/

Reflection: I would like to go to this University because it is a really good one in this environment because it is a Christian university and I am Christian. I have been there for a conference for young adults and I really did enjoy it I got to see the dorms, lunch areas and different buildings but I also got to learn more about God which is important. Also when I went there were many applications and it is very easy to get in I just need to get the right grades and the right requirements. This is a university that I have been inspired to go to and it is one of life planning goals to go to this university and I will right victory next to that goal.





No comments:

Post a Comment