Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015


Final: Part 1

1.               What I liked about the class was that  we learned about doing the right thing and that because this school is a medical one and college prep that we learned different jobs in the medical field so what we can do when we get older.
2.               What I did not like about the class was that I didn’t learn anything about computers like programs and all the other things.
3.               The only recommendation is to teach more about the programs in the computer.
4.               I did my very best in this class.
5.               I do read my life planning goal book well most of time other times I can’t whether it because I couldn’t finds it or I left it at home and I go somewhere else.
6.               I am committed to be a CTR person because it will hlp me good in life and be happy.
7.               I will always remember how to make my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment