Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Autogenic Training

Duties and Responsibilities:  Autogenic training is a technique that teaches your body to respond to verbal commands. The commands tell your body to relax and control breathing, blood pressure, heart beat, and body temperature. Autogenic training consists of six standard exercises that make the body feel warm, heavy, and relaxed.

Salary: People who make videos and books for people to read and too learn from make about $25,000.

Education: Autogenic training could be learned on its own  or can be taught to people. You learn different exercises by watching a teacher or reading about it.


Reflection: Autogenic training is a process of peace and crenelation and if I were to have the decision to be in that career I would think I wouldn't take it because I don think that this is the right job for me I can not relax or anything related to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment