Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014



 Lawyer

Duties and Responsibilities: Lawyers have a lot duties and responsibilities to clients, judges, and third parties. Since each country has different laws, lawyers should understand the laws governing the country where they practice the profession. They should know about the constitution and also their client’s situation. When these professionals violate or fail their duties, they may be suspended or disbarred.

Salary: Lawyers make a salary of $113,530.

Education:  They have to attend a four-year undergraduate degree, three years of law school, passing the bar examination for every state in which you wish to practice, passing an ethics examination.


Reflection: I would like to be a lawyer as my second option because I am debating between being a lawyer and being a pediatrician. I would be a pediatrician because I like kids and I would be a lawyer because I like law 

No comments:

Post a Comment