Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Dance/Movement Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: Dance movement therapists use movement and dance within a therapeutic environment to help individuals of all ages who are experiencing physical, psychological, emotional or mental problems.

Salary: In 2004, the average earnings of dance/movement therapists generally ranged closer to $40,000 - $50,000 a year, with some earning $60,000 - $80,000 a year or more.

Education: In order to become a dance/movement therapy you must have a ADTA also known as the American Dance Therapy Association .

Add a Picture:




Reflection: I wouldn't like to be a dance/movement therapist because as much as the career sounds I don’t know how to dance. I know that I can learn but I am just not teachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment