Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

In the United States, the modern Thanksgiving holiday tradition is commonly, but not universally, traced to a poorly documented 1621 celebration at Plymouth in present-day Massachusetts. The 1621 Plymouth feast and thanksgiving was prompted by a good harvest.


Twelve things that I am grateful for are that I have parents and that I have a family. I am also grateful for a roof over my head and for the food on the table that I am provided for. I am also grateful for the wonderful church that I am in, I’m grateful for the great friends I have; I’m grateful turkeys because they are so good. I am also grateful to be alive and grateful for the knowledge I have of God so I can become wiser as I grow. I am also grateful for the free education I have, I’m grateful for my clothes, and I’m grateful for electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment