Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2

A: Things that I liked about the class was the free time that we had in the end of class whether it was for a short time or for a really long time and the bad things about this class was the internet kept on dysfunction.

B: Some of the suggestions I have to help improve this class are to have better internet that’s it.

C: I really did do my best in this class to get a good grade and all my hard work paid off because I have a good grade.

D: I am not reading my life planning goal book for 2 minutes a day because I only have little goals and it takes less than a minute and I don’t know what else I can add.  

E: I am committed to being a CTR person because I know what makes me a CTR person and it will help me become one.


F: I will do whatever it takes to take responsibility for my mind-body-spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment