Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

 
               What i did on my thanksgiving day and week off was that for thanksgiving i went to my cousins house on Wednesday and i came back to my home on Saturday. What we had for the thanksgiving dinner was Ham,Turkey,Mash Potatoes,Salad,and we also had a lot of biscuits. Also, we ate a pumpkin pie that my aunt made from scratch for all of us which was really good. On Saturday my uncle came and he brought a system that came out recently and he knew that me and my brothers and my cousin really liked it. The rest of the week i stayed home mostly because our car was not working so i stayed home and read my Life Planning Goal book and did the homework i was left with from my classes. Also, i played with my video games which i really really enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment