Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Pediatrician
Duties and Responsibilities: General pediatricians are doctors who work with babies, children and adolescents. Pediatric physicians must have general medical knowledge and an understanding of how treatments affect different developmental growth stages.

Salary: Their salary is on average of $170,530.

Education: Professional medical degree (e.g., Doctor of Medicine).

Add a Picture:



Reflection: I would like to be a pediatrician because I like to be with kids because they are really funny if you think about it and they are always joyful. I know that when a patient walks through that door I know that the child is in my care and I have to take care of them. Also, because I like to take care of babies when they are sick or not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment