Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Marriage and Family Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: Marriage and Family Therapists diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders, whether effective, or behavioral, with the context of marriage and family systems

Salary: The salary for a Marriage and Family Therapist is $48,710.

Education: The education requirements for this career is typically staring by earning bachelor’s degrees in areas such as psychology, social work, or counseling. While earning this degree, students should focus taking courses on marriages and family situations.

Add a Picture:

Reflection: I would like to be a Marriage and Family Therapist because I want to help families resolve the situation that is happening. Also, because I know how it feels for the kid to be in the middle of the situation of their parents splitting up and I want to help with that so that the child or children does not get really hurt. I also want to be a Marriage and Family Therapist because I want to see families succeed in their marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment