Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

World Records
1. -Largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia
    -Largest Waffle          

2. –For the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia the record holder is Steve Sansweet.
    -The record holder for the largest waffle is Stichting Gouda Oogst.

3. –The Star Wars record was set on May 4th of 2014.
    -The largest Waffle record was set on June 29, 2013

4. –The one that fascinates me the most is the largest Star Wars memorabilia.

5.-I am fascinated by this record because I really like Star Wars and I think this is a great record because he is collecting so many and every item there is about Star Wars

6.-I would like to break a record and the record I would like to break is to make the largest sculpture of a light saber because I am really into Star Wars and I would like to break a record that will always make me happy. I know no record exists but I would like to make that a record.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment